Dinner and a Movie
The Film Society of Lincoln Center and indie food and wine are redefining the movie going experience. Dinner and a movie has long been the quintessential New York outing, and at just $25, this offer that brings you to the heart of Lincoln Center is too good to pass up!
Experience Dinner and a Movie like never before with:
• New releases and classic films
• An excellent menu at award-winning restaurateur Jason Denton’s indie food and wine
• Your choice of a gourmet sandwich
• Soup or kettle cooked chips
• Glass of wine (must be 21+)
• Click here to view a sample menu
• Great atmosphere in a state-of the-art facility
• And at a price you can’t beat!
Dinner and a Movie. Enjoy it your way… the indie way!
Eligible Series (7 days a week, 5pm screenings or later):
Sound + Vision (July 31-Aug 6)
This is Softcore: The Art Cinema Erotica of Radley Metzger (Aug 7-13)
A Life Less Ordinary: The Films of Joaquim Pinto (Aug 8-12)
Note: The new release, What Now? Remind Me, is not included.
Red Hollywood and the Blacklist (Aug 15-21)
Note: The new release, Red Hollywood, is not included.
Strange Lands: International Sci-Fi (Aug 22-28)
Fifty Years of John Waters: How Much Can You Take? (Sep 5-14)