Janus Films Classics
Weekday Matinee Admission*
- $9 General Public
- $7 Students
- $6 Seniors
- $5 Members
*All screenings that begin prior to 6pm, Mon-Fri only.
SAVE WITH A TWO-FILM PASS!
- $15 General Public/ $10 Students & Seniors/ $8 Members
Every ticket purchase automatically enters you in daily Janus DVD giveaways plus the grand prize - a spectacular 50-disc Janus Box Set!
Click here for more info.
For more than 50 years, Janus Films—subject of a 2006 New York Film Festival retrospective—has set the high bar for foreign-language film distribution in the United States, amassing an extraordinary library of canonical classics directed by the likes of Antonioni, Bergman, Truffaut and Renoir. In an exclusive weekday matinee series, we are pleased to offer 14 gems from the Janus treasure trove, all presented in pristine 35mm prints:
• Thur Mar 24: 1pm Shoot the Piano Player & 3pm Jules and Jim
• Fri Mar 25: 1pm Loves of a Blonde & 3pm The Firemen’s Ball
• Mon Mar 28: 1pm The Golden Coach & 3pm The Rules of the Game
• Tue Mar 29: 1pm The Seventh Seal & 3pm Cries and Whispers
• Wed Mar 30: 1pm Seduced and Abandoned & 3:20pm Divorce Italian Style
• Thu Mar 31: 1pm Ivan the Terrible Part I & 3pm Ivan the Terrible Part II
• Fri Apr 1: 1pm Cria Cuervos & 3:15pm The Spirit of the Beehive