If there are no job openings for which the Film Society believes you are qualified in the area of interest that you specified, the Film Society will discard your résumé and cover letter after six months. Please resubmit your cover letter and résumé after a six-month period.
The Film Society of Lincoln Center’s Development Department seeks a part-time database consultant to provide instruction re: maximizing on-going database maintenance and usage, and the implementation of a set of “best practices” for database use. The Film Society uses the Tessitura database system to track Patrons, Members and prospective donors.
- Provide clear and concise instruction re: database information maintenance
- Create a set of database “best practices” and a style guide for database use
- Create customized weekly reports that will be pulled from the Tessitura database for strategic departmental tracking purposes
- Train the Development staff on day-to-day database use and the pulling of reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Extensive experience managing a Development Department database
- Solid work history (minimum 2-3 years) with the Tessitura database system
- Strategic understanding as to maximizing the use of a database as a key asset for a Development Department
Please send your resume, financial requirements (hourly, weekly, etc.) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
Development Intern (Patron Program)
Part-Time or Full-Time, Temporary
June – October 2013
The Film Society of Lincoln Center’s development team is looking for a Patron Program Intern leading up to and during the New York Film Festival this fall. The intern will be an integral part of the fundraising team and will experience many facets of fundraising.
The Patron Program is comprised of high-level donors who receive special benefits throughout the year, including ticketing privileges and invitations to special events. The Patron Program Intern will interact directly with these donors in person, on the phone and via email. In addition to providing general administrative support, he or she must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a high-level of professionalism.
Ideal candidates will view this internship as an opportunity to expand their skill-set in a professional setting and should be pursuing a career in fundraising, non-profit film or arts administration.
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Patron Program Intern” in the subject line and indicate your specific availability June through October.
Film Society of Lincoln Center's press and marketing office is looking for freelance photographers to shoot special appearances by visiting talent and celebrities. Responsibilities include working with the publicists to capture arrivals, Q&As, and scene shots at screenings and parties. The position is unpaid, but photographers are allowed comps for Film Society screenings and access to special events and parties year round. If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.