Corporate Sponsorship Manager
The Manager collaborates with the Executive Director and Director of Development to attract and maintain corporate sponsorship gifts, both for existing and new FSLC programs and events. Reporting to the Director of Development, the Manager will execute all aspects of the revenue generation plan, including research and identification of prospects; cultivation and relationship management for the sponsorship portfolio; proposal development and solicitation; and overseeing benefits and fulfillment of all sponsorship agreements.
• Arrange meetings with prospects to secure corporate sponsorships; prepare proposals and contracts; close sponsorship deals; and manage major sponsorships for FSLC properties and film series
• Manage relationships with current year-round and gala sponsors
• In consultation with the Development Director, develop a detailed, annual plan of revenues and expenditures for the corporate sponsorship goal that links to overall fundraising goals
• In conjunction with Executive Director, create strategic partnerships with other for profit, non profit, and cultural and media entities to create greater visibility and alignments for organization.
• Work closely with FSLC full-time and festival staff to ensure appropriate benefit fulfillment for sponsors
• Work with the Marketing Department to develop and maintain up-to-date promotional materials for the Corporate Sponsorship program, including organizational overview materials, brochures, web copy, and other informational pieces
• Working with the FSLC Marketing and PR team to ensure strategic growth with media partners such as New York Times, Vanity Fair, Town & Country, Huffington Post, Forbes, Fortune, CNN, Time Warner, IFC and other media and corporate partners
• Collaborate with senior leadership to create new FSLC programs with sponsor potential and sell multiplatform initiatives against them that grow from single event sponsor opportunities to multi-year renewable year-long programs with national and international exposure that secure a consistent revenue base for FSLC.
• Manager of staff and volunteers on sponsor engagement/deliverables
• Mentor and develop staff for greater responsibility and growth with the organization
• Prepare and distribute reports to senior management, ensure the timeliness and accuracy of projections
• Ability to conceive, plan and execute an arts corporate sponsorship program
• Knowledge of NYC and national corporate community
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• 4-5 years of experience in CSR or corporate sponsorship
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, while meeting all deadlines
• Strong commitment to quality work and high work ethic
• Writing and editing skills; strong verbal and listening skills
• Prior experience working in CSR or corporate sponsorship
• Knowledge and interest in film is a plus
Public Relations Intern
The Film Society of Lincoln Center is seeking interns for their press department. College students seeking college credit preferred, as the position is unpaid. Responsibilities include tracking and organizing all incoming press, keeping press archives organized, sending out DVDs and screeners to press, checking in press and managing press screenings, helping manage and assign photographers for appearances and events, and assisting with coordinating visiting directors and actors. Organizational skills and attention to detail is a must, as well as professionalism with liaising with talent. Past PR or film industry experience is preferred. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
The Film Society of Lincoln Center's press and marketing office is looking for freelance photographers to shoot special appearances by visiting talent and celebrities. Responsibilities include working with the publicists to capture arrivals, Q&As, and scene shots at screenings and parties. The position is unpaid, but photographers are allowed comps for Film Society screenings and access to special events and parties year round. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Film Society of Lincoln Center's digital marketing department is looking for freelance videographers to shoot Q&As at our screenings and events. Applicants should have acces to a camera and tripod. The position is unpaid, but videographers are allowed comps for Film Society screenings and access to special events and parties year round. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
If there are no job openings for which the Film Society believes you are qualified in the area of interest that you specified, the Film Society will discard your résumé and cover letter after six months. Please resubmit your cover letter and résumé after a six-month period.