Director of Sponsorship & Strategic Partnerships
The Film Society of Lincoln Center, home to the New York Film Festival, the Walter Reade Theater, and the Elinor Bunin-Munroe Film Center, is seeking qualified applicants to fill the position of Director of Sponsorship & Strategic Partnerships. This position reports to the Director of Development and is responsible for formulating and executing a comprehensive sponsorship and partnership strategy for the organization to support all of its components, including programming, year-round festivals, digital platforms, and events. Qualified candidates must have a proven track record of excellence in sales, customer service, marketing (including digital and social media), and special events activation.
• In charge of growing and maintaining all corporate sponsorships and marketing partnerships for the organization, to include:
• Interfaces with Marketing, Programming, and Digital Departments to identify and realize new marketing partnership opportunities
• Develops all corporate sponsorship, marketing partnership materials and pitch decks
• Maintains and grows relationships in order to maximize results with key corporate sponsors and marketing partners
• Oversees collection and analysis re: all sponsor and marketing partner proof-of-performance materials
• Interfaces with the Special Events Department on client activation activities
• Other duties and special projects as needed
• Minimum of five years in a sponsorship sales role
• Proven track record in selling and servicing corporate sponsorship clients, including contract negotiation and event activation
• Marketing and sales experience
• Excellent time management and writing skills
• Ability to work select evenings and weekends
• Must have the ability to uncover unrealized potential partnership opportunities and create compelling strategic alliances
• Must be detail-oriented, people-focused and a team player
• Can-Do Attitude required
• Ability to excel in a team-focused environment
Qualified candidates should email a resume, cover letter, and three professional references to email@example.com. They may also be mailed to the address below. No phone calls, please.
Film Society of Lincoln Center
Attn: Associate Director of Corporate Sponsorship
165 West 65th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10023
Digital Marketing Intern
The Film Society of Lincoln Center is looking for an intern to assist with digital content and marketing. Responsibilities include helping maintain our website, blog, social media, and other digital channels. Candidates should have experience with one or more content management systems (Expression Engine, Wordpress, etc.), demonstrate a flair for social media, and have excellent written and verbal skills and a can-do attitude. The position will include some writing assignments that will be published to FilmLinc.com, so knowledge of and an interest in film is also key. Strong knowledge of computers and a willingness to learn new technological systems is also a must. Experience with photo and/or video editing software is a plus. The internship is part-time, 16-20 hours a week, and includes a stipend. Please send a resume, cover letter, and a short writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Film Society of Lincoln Center's press and marketing office is looking for freelance photographers to shoot special appearances by visiting talent and celebrities. Responsibilities include working with the publicists to capture arrivals, Q&As, and scene shots at screenings and parties. The position is unpaid, but photographers are allowed comps for Film Society screenings and access to special events and parties year round. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
If there are no job openings for which the Film Society believes you are qualified in the area of interest that you specified, the Film Society will discard your résumé and cover letter after six months. Please resubmit your cover letter and résumé after a six-month period.