The Database Administrator collaborates with the Development Department to ensure timely completion of all gift processing, invoices, acknowledgements, and financial reporting. The Administrator plays a key role in maintaining accurate constituent records and consistent communication with all Film Society donors.
Gift processing and data entry and reporting
• Manages development functions in donor database including gift entries, reports, tracking of renewals and upgrades, ticketing history, income reports.
• Processes all gifts through donor database and communicate incoming gifts to Finance department.
• Works collaboratively with Manager of Development Operations to issue regular development revenue reports.
• Works with Finance to reconcile incoming gifts year-round and during the yearly audit. Ticketing Services
• Designs and disseminates Patron ticket order forms for high-profile festivals throughout the year.
• Assists with ticketing and seating strategy for Individual Giving for festivals, series, and screenings year-round, including the New York Film Festival.
• Serves as liaison for FSLC and Alice Tully Hall box office for donor ticket orders.
• Works closely with development staff in donor and sponsor ticketing year-round, including processing patron ticket orders as needed. Administrative Responsibilities
• Prepare weekly batches of renewal and acknowledgment letters.
• Print all permanent Membership cards and Member Benefit Cards.
• Track and order office supplies.
• Manage department filing system.
• 1-2 years of administrative work experience
• Strong knowledge of database and information systems to support fundraising activities
• Experience with Tessitura
• Writing and editing skills; strong verbal and listening skills
• Ability to multitask and respond with flexibility and agility to fundraising opportunities.
• Strong commitment to quality work and high work ethic
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
If there are no job openings for which the Film Society believes you are qualified in the area of interest that you specified, the Film Society will discard your résumé and cover letter after six months. Please resubmit your cover letter and résumé after a six-month period.