Volunteer for the 52nd New York Film Festival!
NYFF Special Ticketing Intern
Duration: August 18 - October 13
• Serve as the first point of contact for all NYFF52 general customer service correspondence during package fulfillment, member pre-sale, and general public sales at the customer service center.
• Support the Box Office Manager with processing all special ticketing requests.
• Aid with check-in during Opening/Centerpiece/Closing Night Galas, "Evening with" dinners, and other special events as needed.
• Assist with high profile screenings during the festival and work with theater and box office staff at other venues.
• Other duties as assigned.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Film Society of Lincoln Center's press and marketing office is looking for freelance photographers to shoot special appearances by visiting talent and celebrities. Responsibilities include working with the publicists to capture arrivals, Q&As, and scene shots at screenings and parties. The position is unpaid, but photographers are allowed comps for Film Society screenings and access to special events and parties year round. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
If there are no job openings for which the Film Society believes you are qualified in the area of interest that you specified, the Film Society will discard your résumé and cover letter after six months. Please resubmit your cover letter and résumé after a six-month period.